@ADELAH COPYRIGHT SDN BHD

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Admit It Friend.

    Yeah.Just admit it friend.Just admit that you are angry with me.If you hate me and don't want to be my friend anymore.Just say it.Dont treat me like this.I dont like that kind of person.Who like to hide everything and always lie.
     If you hate me,just say it.ok?I feel very sad.Why do you treat me like this?What I've done to you?Please tell me so I know what to do.I wanted to know what I've done.If I've hurt you,I'm sorry.Please forgive me.I'm really sorry.But please...dont treat me like this.
       We're bestfriend.Do you remember how I meet you?Do you remember all our sweet memories?I still remember all of that.Does you know what it means?It's mean I love you so much my friend.I dont want to lost you.NO!!!I'm really sorry for all my mistakes.I'm just a normal human,thats why I always made mistakes.As a human,we always made mistakes.So please...Forgive me..


P/S : In case if you have read this.I want you to know that I'm really sorry although I dont know what I've done.Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment